Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (1)

Member#: 325957
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:
2012 WRX Sedan
Black

Default yet another GREAT experience

Just wanted to add another great experience with Brendan. He spent DAYS working with me on diagnosing the strangest problem with my car (which, by the way, 2 different subaru dealers could not diagnose in weeks!!!!). He is SUPER committed to his customers.
Next, I ordered parts from him, a Forge BPV, Invidia EL headers, Grimmspeed EBCS, and most recently a new clutch. He gave me by far the best prices ANYWHERE, not even Amazon or eBay could touch it. But, more importantly, the customer service behind the sale is nothing short of amazing. I told him what I was looking for, he did ALL the research for me, found out my goals, and actually saved me from making some mistakes on parts orders! Whats more frustrating than spending $500+ dollars on a part to find out you messed up? Never an issue, I know Bren has me covered.
Lastly, he even helped me out with his connections to solve a part issue I had with a part I didnt even buy from him! I made the mistake of buying the wrong coilover for my car from elsewhere (from a friend, otherwise I would have went threw Bren) and Bren was able to contact the vendor, figure out a solution, and solve it for me!
Oh yeah, his tunes are amazing and smooth as well. . I can not believe how well my car idles on gas and e85 with 1000cc injectors, you would never know this car is modified its so smooth.

Just wanna say thanks again Bren, and Ill see you soon to get the Header and EBCS dialed in.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Warlo3k is offline   Reply With Quote