Member#: 140318
Chapter/Region: BAIC
Vehicle:
2011 STI
PBP

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogue View Post
Bull****.

And you're a child. Clearly. I don't know how old you physically are, but THAT is how adults communicate in this situation. They were right and good to send you that VERY polite note. Only ******** looking for a fight would bring that up to your face.

You sound like you're looking for that fight. I hope your car gets torched.
Wow ok, yes you do not know me. Yes it was a polite note and no i'm not looking for a confrontation with them, I merely suggested that there would have been another way to open communications with someone and vent grievances other than anonymously sending a letter, leaving myself guessing who I pissed off, considering I know most of my neighbors.

Second with regards to my posting here, i'm sure others could relate to my situation and as everyone here is a car enthusiast i would think people would enjoy and relate to my situation.

Finally calling me childish is quite ridiculous considering the fact you hope my car gets torched. You consider yourself a mod, act like one and stop inciting a war by your ridiculous posts. Good day to you.

Last thought, I have two kids, one who lives right over the garage, and they have never been woken up by my car in the morning.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by d0wnShifT; 03-26-2013 at 09:40 PM.