Scooby Newbie

Member#: 140318
Chapter/Region: BAIC
Vehicle:
2011 STI
PBP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gixhost View Post
You shouldn't be upset. It was good that they left a note instead of taking this another route. I try to drive slowly since I know my car is louder than most, I also try to warm up my vehicle before pulling off. I can appreciate the sound of a nice audible exhaust on almost any vehicle...but unfortunately some people don't like it. That is just the way it is...fortunately or unfortunately I have a bunch of Honda owners flying up and down my street with some pretty horrible sounding exhaust systems, no tone, just loud...slow or fast. I think I am in the clear as long as they stay around lol. BTW that is not a slight towards Honda owners...I like all cars...but these things take the cake, pretty much thrown together cars, barely hanging on, being driven hard and trashed by their owners.
Thanks for the response. I do drive down the road as slowly as possible. I think the worst part about it is the initial startup when it idles higher than normal. I usually blip the throttle to get it back down to 700ish rpms.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.