Member#: 22923
Chapter/Region: International
Vehicle:
2002 EJ207 V8 1.5xtr
TWIN-SCROLL Black Bugeye

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by seascooby View Post
that's the thing dom they don't want to be part of the solution... people obvi don't get what i'm getting at. they do miss a lot of what is said through pm's and stuff.. so yes i am done with NASIOC. made some good friends here that i talk to on the regular. but ignorance and arrogance seem to go hand in hand on this board. i had a good talk with squad today. but as far as i'm concerned akic is dumb. a lot of people say oh it's only the internet and **** like that. but they don't realize that considering how small our community is. and how tight nit the group used to be... that it transcends away from the forums to real life such as meets or get togethers. i'ld rather not associate with stupid people, homophobes, or backstabbers. too much drama. sure i talked ****, i bitched, tried working things out with members and mods...never went anywhere. more sense would come out of debating with a brick wall than with these people. i have build threads elsewhere and i will keep those updated. i have no need to keep anything up on this site.
Nods. Concise, direct and to the point. What's not to like?

Thanks for your efforts tonight. See ya soon.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Nomadgene is offline   Reply With Quote