Scooby Guru
Member Sales Rating: (20)

Member#: 170602
Vehicle:
06 Wrx RWD Auto
76MM-AEM-2200's

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKEPerformance View Post
Yeah I went through about 4the cans of engine degreaser and 2how cans of brake clean and a container of mineral spirits to prep it for primer and paint. I used just a heavy duty engine enamel. No one will ever see it but I take my time on my car and do it all right. Like my underside I took about a week and sanded off all the loose rust and painted with rust encapsulator from eastwood and then herculiner over that. Then all my hub assemblies, diff, diff carrier have all been sand blasted and re-powdercoated. Its basically a showroom car again except with a 2.1 EJ207 a Crawford CP30r, and a roll cage lol.

Reason I ask you about your fuel cell stretch is because aim looking to do the same and there isnt much to work off of on the forums on how people do it. I am looking to run e85 and intank pumps just womt cut it so I figured if I am going to do an external pump with surge tank lets go all out.
Saweet man. And yeah I've seen a bunch of these setups so I had a good idea of what I liked about them and what I didn't. Tonight when I get off the tug ill post about my findings. Pros and cons.

And yes that trans is baller man! Great job.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
stretchedk7 is offline   Reply With Quote