View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013, 07:50 PM   #1378
Vaughn Performance
NASIOC Vendor

Member#: 170489
Chapter/Region: SCIC

Great.......Just frigging great, like I needed something else to day dream about lol Stumbled across this thread this morning and thought, "huh......that's gonna be neat" to 56 pages later and wondering what organs I can do without to score some spare coin to build one lol Been daydreaming about tearing up Angeles crest highway in one of these all morning now haha

I skimmed a lot to get caught up, but I know many pages back you guys seemed like you had trouble finding wheel options you liked. I know you guys are sorted on this one now, but just for the future, you guys should check out these:

Can get them made in just about any size, offset, bolt pattern, and wheel color you can dream up. Drop me a line on here sometime if you guys think you might ever be interested in a set. Never hurts to have options. These are BRAID Fullrace A, (would be my pick in black for this car ) but they have quite a assortment of other styles and options to choose from as well

Anyway, subscribed, can't wait to see you guys get it fired up! Awesome work on this project!

-Anthony
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Vaughn Performance is offline   Reply With Quote