Member#: 231489
Chapter/Region: MAIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deraj_53 View Post
any word on the headers?
PM'd you!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stretchedk7 View Post
Also since there's all the fuel talk, I'd like to say I don't recommend what I did for everyone however I have had many different fuel setups and this one unfortunately is what I needed. Most ppl probably won't have the needs I have fuel wise. I setup the system with many factors in mind so that it would work properly and flow like a beast.

Also I set everything up so that if I'm not happy with the Weldon 2035a pump I can go to a 3000 hp capable pump.......or say if my 2035 won't keep up on methanol fuel I can easily swap pumps.

-12 feed/-8 return
Fuel cell foam stuffed in cell (e85 safe and methanol)
70 am relay -8 gauge power -10 for everything else.

Comes on with ignition

Weldon pumps don't like head pressure as well as the really dont like having to suck hard to get fuel from cell. Two important things to think about. Also loud as hell without voltage controller.

I anticipate 8-1000 whp which is why I went stupid on the pump and line setup. I'm not a stickler for super perfect low speed drivability I just want the massive top end power. pics tomorrow or Saturday guys . Off tug tomorrow afternoon.

Then mount cell, wire fuel pump bolt it down,
Run a few lines, install the fuel line tie downs and such.

Also will put the correct springs in my wastegates. Looks like the 4 spring combo for 18.6 ish psi is what I'll use. That way I'm good till about 35-38 psi using side port of wg

coming together nicely man!!
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

100 River Avenue
McKees Rocks, Pa 15136

Phone - 412-951-6493

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Moore Performance is offline   Reply With Quote