View Single Post
Old 03-29-2013, 12:49 PM   #1384
GreenMarine
Scooby Guru

Member#: 36080
Chapter/Region: South East

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatrixPooK View Post
I am very sorry guys, I LOVE building these but its so spotty. I Build two then stress over the bills then build one then wait and stress some more.
Being a small builder is tough! The whole time Im telling my regular car customers I cant get you in because Im welding or grinding and that doesnt mix well with these cars
Fact is no matter how much I like fab work, One Exo takes me a few months and pays less in profit than one Porsche engine that takes me a week.
Hell I cant afford one of my own cars if that tells you anything...
PooK
Wait wait wait... Lets not do anything rash just yet... I know the stress of building them must have been tough, but look at what YOU created!! For me it is a part of a dream. Something to help keep me alive (while I'm on the ground atleast) since flying is too effing expensive... WHAT IF, you keep everything ready to one day build them again... Throw a loose fishline out there and get a list of 5 people with $ in hand (atleast 1/2) of it. Then start on those? Or if you were to do mine down the road, I wouldn't be in a rush to get it, just as long as I got it before kids popped into the picture ...

Is there ANYTHING I can say that will help you not want to throw in the towel on these beautiful little things??
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
GreenMarine is offline   Reply With Quote