Scooby Newbie

Member#: 335945
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
2013 Sport Limited
Satin White Pearl

Quote:
Originally Posted by BretAZ View Post
Of course you guys have probably seen the problems I have had with my car. Rattling speaker grills (been replaced once, still rattle), oil pressure light (fixed - wiring problem), oil level light coming on between oil changes, A/C not working very well (system overfilled from factory - drained and refilled, better but still not good). None of these are deal breakers, but the A/C problem concerns me since it gets very hot here. I do wonder what problems will surface down the road as I have never had a car with this many problems so soon in its life.

I am going to the VW/Mazda/Subaru store after work to look at a turbo Beetle. Not really my first choice, but the $5,500.00 off they are giving me would certainly help with what I am losing on the Impreza. For the money, it seems like alot of car.

If I decide no on the Beetle, the Subie will probably end up being around for a while. If that is the case, I am going to contact Subaru and ask them if they would be willing to extend my warranty. Atleast I would have some peace of mind.

I will let you know what happens.
I agree, open a ticket/case with SBOA - and just be dilligent. As far as the Beetle - just MO - not sure of the prices you are dealing with and your financial sit ,, but I would go even with a base GTI over a turbo Beetle. More practical and proven platform. Of course I am biased, Love GTI's. Miss mine.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
vwgti123 is offline   Reply With Quote