Thread: ('11-'14) Impreza Burning Oil Quickly?
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2013, 12:06 PM   #359
John451
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 321966
Vehicle:
2012 Impreza 2.0i H
Black Pearl

Quote:
Originally Posted by auskip07 View Post
You also dont know how he treated the other dealerships. There had to be something he did to get himself banned.
Perhaps he may have not done himself any favours if he got mad at them through his frustration at their inaction.

Mind I have some sympathy after having my own battles Ford a few years ago where the car would randomly go in and out of limp mode with the dealer just re-flashing the ECU where it behaved itself again for a while, then it cut out stranding me dangerously in the middle of a Hwy late at night once out of warranty requiring a tow back to the dealers.

They wanted to replace the ECU at my expense. Frustrated it took only 15 minutes of my searching on a UK Ford Forum it find it was a common manufacturing fault with that years speedo sensor. After it was replaced at my expense, 4 years on and no further problems but remember nearly losing my lolly at the Servicing Ford dealer at the time because of that and them failing to refill my Gearbox oil after an early clutch change, haven't been back there since and don't think I'd buy another new Ford.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
John451 is offline   Reply With Quote