Scooby Newbie

Member#: 315019
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2012 Impreza 5-Door
Ice Silver Metallic

Quote:
Originally Posted by danstheman7 View Post
What percent tint, and do you see any difference with the K&N? I was debating on 30% front, a little darker back, and also that filter, but didn't know if it was worth it.

It looks like you lowered your car from the photos, i'm surprised you didn't.

Final question, aside from the install of the sway, how much did the bushings/end links/bolts cost you?

Thanks for all the help! This is my first real car (I didn't even own my '07 sportage for a year) so i'm still rather new at all of this.
Car looks great, Dan! I had to do a double take with the OEM roof rails!

I did Nebraska legal limit for the tint, 35 & 20. The K&N Air Filter is a welcome addition. While not hugely noticeable, it's there and I've always run K&N in my cars anyways. While my car isn't lowered, because of the 17x8 '11 WRX wheels, I did actually drop down a bit in order to keep my odometer / speedometer accurate. As for the bushings/end links/bolts... I honestly can't remember. It was the first thing I did for the car and I'm already considering upgrading those. Price for me is different since I'm an employee here, too.

I love following this thread to see what everyone else is up to. Get some great ideas from here. This is my first car I've actually worked on. The others haven't really been worth it.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Reverend_ is offline   Reply With Quote