Old 04-03-2013, 01:04 PM   #40
Evanston Subaru
Former Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (6)

Member#: 217382
Chapter/Region: MWSOC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayakman View Post
Hope someone may be able to help as I'm a newbie here and can't start a new thread specific to my location.

I'm in Atlanta, new to area, Looking for reco's for a dealer to purchase a new impreza from in Atlanta, Ga area. I don't care about their service dept as I'll be using my local mechanic for maintainance.

Also, what final price have folks been getting for a 2013 impreza sport premium with manual tranny? I'll be trading in an outback, 2006, but with a lot of miles, and putting down a decent down payment (1/3 cost).

Thanks!!!

You should be able to start a new thread in your location specific forum after a few posts. If not you should at least post in another thread that is in your local subsection. Pricing can vary from area to area so your best bet is to ask for price quotes from the 3 closest dealers to you and see where they come in.

Thanks to the others in this thread who have ahd good things to say about us! We strive to help the nasioc community as much as possible! Be patient, your orders are coming....

Mike
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=#0000ff]Omar Aziz[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=#0000ff]Sales Consultant[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=#0000ff]847-869-5700 x1213[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=#0000ff]Cell 847-650-6627 [/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=#0000ff]
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=#0000ff]"Every passing Moment is Another Chance to Turn it All Around"[/COLOR][/FONT]
Evanston Subaru is offline   Reply With Quote