View Single Post
Old 04-05-2013, 04:12 PM   #2655
UncleAndy
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 351655

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverend_ View Post
There's a leftover BRZ exhaust sitting at the shop where I got my SPT Exhaust installed. That's actually where I got that side-by-side comparison with the stock Impreza Exhaust and the BRZ's. It's not as loud of an exhaust as I would've liked, though... so if you're just looking for an exhaust that looks the part (dual exhaust just looks sporty) it'll be pretty hassle-free.

For my SPT Exhaust, we had to completely redo the hangars, which was probably 80% of the work we did to get it to work on my car. The BRZ's hangars are identical to the stock Impreza 5-Door exhaust setup (can't say the same for the 4-door as I haven't looked).

There's a bunch of great looking wheels out there but yeah, I hunted down a set of '11 WRX Wheels because I think they look better than most of the aftermarket AND OEM wheels out there in my own opinion. I've been contemplating going to our parts department at the dealership to ask how much the rocker panel spoilers that come on the US Impreza Sport would cost. Seriously considering installing them to help widen my body a bit. The 17x8 wheels are pretty wide already, so I think it'll help with the overall look of the car. At certain angles, it can look a little unbalanced.
Reverend if i were to want an easy dual exhaust install on my impreza, you're saying a BRZ exhaust setup would be an easier install than an STP, correct? just want to make sure im understanding things correctly. and of the two, which would you say has a deeper rumble?
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
UncleAndy is offline   Reply With Quote