Old 04-05-2013, 03:24 PM   #12
SCRAPPYDO
Scooby Guru

Member#: 873
Chapter/Region: TXIC
Vehicle:
2013 F150 King Ranch
Datsun 71 240Z & 68 2000

Okay, I read every word, but take the X4 and take away the 2 back doors. Now try to put a child seat in that car.

Aint gonna happen. While leaving the 4 doors on it allows for EASY access to loading, kids or other things FAR Easier, does not take away from any design aspect what so ever, and makes the car easier to live with on a daily basis.

Coupes HUGE long doors are the ultimate pain the the arse. You cannot even open those doors in a two car garage.

I will turn this back around on you if you will...
Why should BMW make YOU a vehicle that is so narrowly focused and ultimately so custom taylored that you are the only person on earth who would buy one.

IN buying an X4 you are already NOT getting a car that handles well, It does NOT accelerate well, stops well. In summary you are NOT getting a sports car other than looks alone. Why remove 2 doors and further limit the already miniscule market for such a fashion show car. It is not a sports car. It already has compromised utility with the sloping roof, now you want to futher reduce its practicality by taking two doors off and making it HARDER and less user freindly for the sakes of saving 8 lbs.

You are still the same old Hip. Completely impossible to please and will always be left standing outside in the rain complaining.. WHAT ABOUT ME!!!!!
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
SCRAPPYDO is online now   Reply With Quote