Scooby Newbie

Member#: 322981
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Vehicle:
2012 WRX 5 Door
WRB

Quote:
Originally Posted by geronimo81 View Post

You make me laugh. I didn't gain any pleasure in the situation. I called the cops multiple times but they would not do anything until the dog attacked again. I wasn't going to wait for it to bite one of the many kids on our street in the neck.

Your disregard for human life is a little disturbing. Maybe you should wake up to reality and understand that when it does come down to a potentially life threatening situation you may have to do something you don't like to protect your family. My guess is that you don't have a family though since you fail to understand the gravity of the situation.
I do have a family and no, I dont put animals lives above ANY persons, even yours. But I also dont roam my neighborhood with a firearm deciding what lives and dies. I let the proper authorities handle what they're there to handle. Now if the animal was putting someone in immediate danger, thats another story. You made it sound like the dog bit one person and you ended it. I have a hard time believing that after multiple close calls as you said, animal control or the police wouldn't do anything.

Why would the police have to wait until the dog attacked again if it had already attacked multiple people? Seems like you left out some details there Rambo.

Did you tell the dog that if we was roaming around you were going to "take care of him"? Maybe you two could have worked something out... You probably should have just shot the owner and put the dog up for adoption... Seems like he was the one at fault, no need to take it out on the animal.

Why even bring up a story like this? You want to look cool for the forum? IIRC this thread was about neighbors and loud cars. Then suddenly you killed a dog... We gotcha Geronimo, you're a bada##, nobody messes with you...
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by btc2112; 04-06-2013 at 10:48 AM.