Old 04-09-2013, 10:37 PM   #30
Myth21
*** Banned ***

Member#: 246851
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Vehicle:
2007 UGM
2012 LR

I used the stock clamp on the throttle flange because the flange itself have very little clearance and it has indentation for the width of the clamp. The rest I went with Tbolt. I'm a little worried about the throttle body because it was hard to get the tbolt to sit and face the opening. We'll c after my tune tomorrow.

Edit: wasn't happy with the throttle body tbolt because as it tightens it kinda turns and it got hard to tighten. Since that's the most problematic area I decided to take it all apart and did it with the provided clamp.

I was able to get it a lot more tighter wasn't banging on the metal fuel lines and possibly damaging it.

I also got lazy and didn't want to remove the supporting bracket so I just removed the bottom.bolt under the IC. It was PAIN IN THR ARSE to get it on. I got it in 1/4 of the way then realized it wasn't right. End up taking the bracket out to do it right, I almost stripped it but I was able to push it thru the top thread and screw it back in..

I hope my experience can help others because Ive taken it on and off about 4 times now, and it still gives me trouble lol :/
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by Myth21; 04-10-2013 at 02:17 AM.
Myth21 is offline   Reply With Quote