Scooby Guru

Member#: 31535
Chapter/Region: TXIC
Vehicle:
2007 F150 Harley Dav
2003 Legacy GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by alkorahil View Post
I would go to your local police station and report it as suspious activity in the area. If somethng does happen later on to the car or a home break-in during the day there is already a report on file for them to reference. Most police departments will also start random patrols in the area or step up patrols. In addition you never know if they alreadyhave reports of similar activity or are looking for a similar vehicle in another part of town for similar activity.
If something does happen the first thing the police will ask is why you didnt report it. It will also help with any insurance claim that might be needed in the event of something happening that it was reported to police.
Just my two cents
+1 My dad bought the house across the street from mine and worked on fixing it for several months. Some people came by wanting to rent it and from what he told me they weren't "desirables" that you would want to rent to. Dirty looking, the lady's 2 sons had their pants hanging off their asses and they kept looking all over the place. About a week after they came by and several times calling him on the way into work one morning my wife noticed the side privacy fence door opened and she pointed it out to me. I told her my dad ALWAYS locked it up and there was a padlock on it, the wood had been broken by the padlock, the back sliding door was opened along with the shed in the backyard. Luckily only the lawn mower was stolen and no damage to the house.

I reported it to the police and they mentioned that there had been no reports in my neighborhood in a while. My guess was it was them shady looking fools that wanted to rent it.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
SAND_MAN1 is offline   Reply With Quote