Scooby Newbie

Member#: 335945
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
2013 Sport Limited
Satin White Pearl

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeoporta View Post
that sounds familiar they always use the scare tactic to sell extended warranties, thats the business managers job and the more ppl that buy the warranties the more it lines their pockets the same way as the apr routine thats why I deal with the bank directly and have loan already setup before I walk into a dealership. Sorry you had to find out the hard way how they like to do this crap to ppl, it's absolutely disguisting the things some dealerships will add to a deal to line their pockets.
When I picked up my Impreza -mind you had to drive 120 miles from NY to NJ to get it... while reviewing the sales agreement with Finance mgr, there was a $200+ charge for window etching...I said what is this charge? He said that is for window etching, didn't your salesman go over that with you.... Uh, Really, never even mentioned it... they were just hoping I signed the papers and left. They had not done this window etching crap. You have to read everything very carefully. Hope this helps someone.. Oh and I did not pay for it... made him rip it up and start over.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
vwgti123 is offline   Reply With Quote