Old 04-13-2013, 04:05 AM   #1686
USLiberty
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 294466
Chapter/Region: SWIC
Vehicle:
1993 Legacy SS
white

Finally another legacy! Where all the fun started for subaru. The newer Legacys are beautiful and imo some of the best looking subies out there. I've had my 93 turbo legacy(not so pretty) since 2001 but its gone through several major changes. More of a wolf in sheeps clothing, keeps the authorities off me and chasing down rick instead ;-P
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAZSTI View Post

Finally, somebody that might be able to keep up rocking the spars.
Farbon kiber all you want, its still heavy. Even with your extra pastrana/mirra gains. Colin Mcrae, Peter Solberg are the only signatures that make a subaru invincible. My legacy last weighed 3020lbs with full tank,heavy factory steel wheels and heavy leather interior. Its all about power to weight in the corners. All I need is to bolt a bigger turbo/injectors on and ill be up in that hp territory. When we go to track day, Ill strip it down, lose another 100lbs, Add some camber, slam it to the ground and tape my headlights. It will be like a monkey throwing poo everywhere.....not a day'll go by when you don't stop and think about that ugly monkey violently throwing poo.....
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by USLiberty; 04-13-2013 at 04:57 AM.
USLiberty is offline   Reply With Quote