Scooby Newbie

Member#: 56179
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
05 LGT 407hp/372tq
Tuned by mike@innovative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Element Tuning View Post
Guys our cans are 100% custom made for us and are 3.5" in diameter and are not the Peterson 2.5" can. Even the 3.5" band clamp is custom made for us and cannot be purchased anywhere but from us. I really put a lot of r&d into developing exactly what i needed and when it wasn't perfect we redesigned it.

I honestly wish I made 300% but I don't and when its wholesaled it's hardly worth my time but trust me when I say it's priced fairly. If you want a Peterson can buy one, if you want our 3.5" with larger fiting ports, AN Aeroquipe fittings, mounting brackets, quality hose, high temp glass reinforced fittings, and proper instructions, then support our company
You have me sold on the can, I assumed dimensions based on outward appearance, so that was my fault.

What I'm still working on is if it is better to a full loss catch can (like yours) or be pulling vacuum on a on a catch can with equally as large port fittings. I was under the assumption that it is always better to pull vacuum rather than to let the crankcase and heads vent themselves.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
bettner12 is offline   Reply With Quote