Super Moderator
Member Sales Rating: (16)

Member#: 7977
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
100% Abuse

Quote:
Originally Posted by cranberryumyum View Post
how is this seller still allowed to do business??????????????

i have had multiple members pm me about pending transactions! do NOT buy from this guy.
I appreciate your updates, and your photos...

But I am sick to death of people talking about "multiple members" every time something goes sideways. Suddenly there are these phantom supporters whom I never hear from who totally agree with you!

He has 7 positive ITrader feedback and your 1 negative.

I want to believe you, but I look at him and wonder if this is REALLY a scammer...? Again, not to judge you as a person, but you have a single ITrader feedback and about 100 posts on this forum. The seller has more feedback and 700+ posts...

It seems highly odd that he'd just start blatantly scamming all of a sudden. That's not usually how this works. The scammers we see here tend to join and get to scamming QUICKLY.

So yeah.

You're all just text on a screen to us. The forum is provided as a meeting place for communication, but we can't "protect" buyers or sellers one bit. We provide YOU with the tools to research and protect yourselves, and if that fails there's the police and Paypal to help you out.

I say outright in Sticky threads that a seller should post pictures of the items for sale... and if you as a buyer don't see those posted, DON'T BUY.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
rogue is offline   Reply With Quote