Scooby Newbie

Member#: 215403
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:
2002 Impreza WRX
Ultra White/Fuschia Flake

Quote:
Originally Posted by bddgsxr View Post
No sign up required to run at the adsi event. It is a good place to learn about your car in real world experience (very bumpy ride). There are a bunch of helpful people who attend that welcome passengers. If you pay for the day you will get as many runs as you like as the line for pay by lap tends to be much longer. As for food I always bring something but the last time I went they did feed me. I think it was a special treat for the season finale. I will likely attend providing I can find someone to sit on my kid. I never understood why people call them babysitters. Its a fun time without too much work.
Thank you very much. That was some good insight. I just put a whole bunch of suspension components and got my car to stop misfiring so this will be great to really take it out and see what it can finally do at almost 100%. Would you recommend bringing like a pop up tent to sit under or some pop up chairs? Also, do they allow spectators? I'm sure there are more people with some input on their experience at the ADSI events.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
CuratorXAngelus is offline   Reply With Quote