View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013, 10:33 PM   #277
bunda4th
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 314503
Vehicle:
2012 WRX Sedan
WRB

I jumped the gun and ordered a set for my 2012 WRX Sedan and is now currently installed! If you guys are trying to reach him now, it would be best to just called because its the LBGP (weekend) and he is in the drifting competition.

I won't talk much about the install since it is straight forward. I installed these today and will be getting an alignment soon, but from driving around on different roads so far I am loving it. It is not too harsh at all and I am currently at the default 15F/15R damper setting it was set at. The ride is stiffer than stock but there is a section of road that I take to work where I did not like how the car bounced around but with these it does not have that bouncing effect! I drove around for about 2 hours and so far no complaints at all and I do not hear any rattles or clunks!

I lowered the set 1" extra all around from the default it came as and currently tucks tire a bit. Here are some pictures!

Sorry that I don't have a before picture since my camera lens was not working at the time...
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
bunda4th is offline   Reply With Quote