Scooby Newbie

Member#: 308194
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
09 sti
satin white pearl

Quote:
Originally Posted by 09wrbrex View Post
@scoobie wagon and @evoeater8 yea I'm definately gonna have to take your advice. I have actually been emailing the owner of mid hudson subaru and long story short, a mechanic from their shop showed them this post and after talking to them they have decided it would be best if I take my business else where and they are returning the parts they ordered for my car. Also @evoeater, I knew your name sounded familiar and I just realized I saw it on Instagram on Fooses picture awhile ago. Me and him are neighbors but anyway I would hate to go all the way to Connecticut for a shifter seal so maybe ill try feders in middletown

haha well this is Foose and yeah i would def go to efi. i have had good luck / bad luck with feders but it depends who works on ur car. so if u go there i would ask for there best guy and tell them u had issues with other dealers! But the guy in parts over at feders is awesome lol!!! but if you ever have any questions let me know i only am right down the road from u and if i dont have the answer i know alot of subie people between our club and the other people we hang out with!
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
scoobie wagon is offline   Reply With Quote