Member#: 261162
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:
2000 Outback Sport
blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostInPhilly89 View Post
Dear owner of the gold Toyota Sienna,

It was real decent of you to take up two parking spaces considering your car hasn't moved in a whole week. When I saw your NY tags, I understood why you deserved such a privilege. I hope that flat tire brightened your day!

Sincerely,
The parking lot vigilante
Quote:
Dear woman in the maroon Hyundai Accent,

Yeah, I knew you were going to pass me over the double yellow line when I saw you edging over it on every single bend. But doing it in the small residential section before the house-less section of Canistear Road was just sheer stupidity! At least you gave me a chance to test out my new Hella/stock horn combo. Go crash into a ravine.

Sincerely,
Amazed

Quote:
Dear *censored* in the black Chevy Cobolt,

I guess you don't understand the concept of merging onto a highway. When the person in front of you merges onto a highway with moderately heavy traffic, you should merge in behind them. Instead, your female brain thought that it was a good idea to ride alongside me in the quickly-narrowing lane, then squeeze into the non-existent space between me and the car in front of me. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to use my Hellas.

Sincerely,
LIP89
Quote:
Dear punk in the black Honda Fit,

When my (delayed green) light finally turns green and I start to go, that's usually a sign that you should not proceed with your left-hand turn. Instead, you decided to go for it. What really ticked me off was when you held up your hand for me to wait as I blasted my Hellas at you. Good job on almost causing a 3-car accident.

Sincerely,
Peeved
you seem to take yourself far too seriously, relax.

please sell your car and use public transportation.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
jeepnut_nh is offline   Reply With Quote