maddbill
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 354852
Vehicle:
2013 Impreza SP
Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregorz4 View Post
Bunch of Toronto guys around here eh?...don't tint your windows, it will look too similar to mine
lol everyone on these forums are going to end up with the same car/mods ;p.. dun worry i been working on my homemade STI wing, my hatch won't look like yours ;p

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregorz4 View Post
We might have to start a Toronto impreza club
There already is one. Its called the TSC, but they don't have much discussion on our car.. mostly wrx/sti groups. However if your ever looking for any parts or vendors its a good place to check. I found my used STI RSB there (even though it was about the same price as a new one, I probably saved on shipping).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes_888 View Post
Thanks for the info! I just ordered the overlay! =)

Since youve carbon fibered stuff already, carbon fiber the wings on your grill! it looks great!

Get the strut bar! You'll appreciate it.

Now that you mention it, I have seen your car at extreme too! I was admiring your rally armors..haha say hello next time.
I've been thinking of doing the CF on the wings, but I wish I could snap off the chrome to do it properly... whenever I try to cut straight lines with a razor I end up scratching the car or not getting a perfect line. I might just try it anyways and remove it if it doesn't look right.

Strut bar.. did you get one? how does it feel? I noticed that the front of my car still has some body roll when i'm entering a corner. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or bad.. exiting with the RSB is pretty sharp. Maybe a FSB upgrade? or alignment change..

I've been thinking about a wheel alignment after i watched this video..
I haven't seen anyone on talking about that on these forums though.

My membership is pretty much done at extreme, plus I don't live in that area anymore so will be looking for a new gym soon. hehe I'm still down for a photo shot one day, I have a friend who i'm sure wouldn't mind being the camera man
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
maddbill is offline   Reply With Quote