View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013, 10:33 PM   #14580
kraigmartin12
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 334505
Vehicle:
2008 Impreza 2.5i
Silver

hey guys, I am trying to get my 08 2.5i to go a little more fast this summer. I have the tsudo catback. I have the hatch back. I plan on picking up the uel headers here soon, some suspension mods and then was thinking about a tuner.

I have the tsudo catback exhaust and no matter how I hang it, even replacing the hangers, it still sits pretty low with stock ride height. So if I do decide to do suspension work I wont be able to lower it much, I am from southern Pa and the roads out this way are not very low car friendly. I am not looking to spend a fortune on like ksport ones I don't need to get the highest quality available just something that will make the ride more fun and not horribly uncomfortable since its a dd and already has racing seats in it. I also was thinking about just going the strut route and not lowering it, not sure yet. so as far as suspension any suggestions?

I know its a n/a tune and wont do a whole lot, but I was wanting a 2 step really bad.

Does anyone offer a tuner for our cars that has 2 step capability? I am pretty sure that a accessport does but if anyone knows any others that are cheaper Id much appreciate it.

Does anyone know if a tactrix cable has 2 step capabilities?

I apologize I know these questions had to be answered before I just am hopping on here real quick while at work and don't have time to read through all 584 pages on this thread.

If anyone can help me out I would appreciate it.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
kraigmartin12 is offline   Reply With Quote