Old 05-02-2013, 10:56 AM   #300
RONINSER
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 132462
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
2006 STI
Aspen

Just chiming in...I just installed my coilovers, default springs for 06 STI. I have had them on for about 2 weeks now and am very happy with the purchase. I was on stock suspension with zero mods before this (suspension wise at least) so that is my baseline, vehicle had 118k on it. Ride is only slightly stiffer than stock but a very welcome change. I bought the car new in 06 but its been a while so hard to compare to fresh stock suspension vs the worn struts I was running on. I wont go into how it helped with turn in, mid corner, blah blah blah because I am giving my opinion and street conditions vary so much. Of course lowering your car and going from struts to coilovers makes a huge difference in overall balance, feel and feedback you get. I dont drive on the smoothest of roads I will say as part of my daily commute and these are by far not the worst on gravel or bumpy roads. They handle a multitude of road conditions very well. And my only other coilover run vehicle was an old 92 sentra SER on K-2's that was a track inspired car not a daily driver. I am very happy with quality of product, support, cost, and performance! Thanks Odi!!
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
RONINSER is offline   Reply With Quote