gggplaya
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 139444
Vehicle:
2008 Impreza
Dark Gray

Quote:
Originally Posted by WRXHillClimb View Post
The v6 convertible mustang is the two worst decisions you can make buying the stang. My girlfriend and I have a game where we call out what kind of peron is driving car "X" and she's gotten to the point where even she realizes 99% of the v6 vert stangs are women. On what planet has a man ever bought one hence the car knowledge comment. (and the point of my other comment being that women buy these and they don't know/care).
Actually my neighbor who is about 40-50 years old is a male and owns a v6, convertible mustang.

My coworker owns a 2005ish cobra convertible, i guess your point is you need a bit more badassness to negate the cuteness of a convertible? So a male in a cobra mustang is ok, even though to the untrained eye, the cars look the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WRXHillClimb View Post
Does not compute. Car cannot be cute and cool in terms of looks. Mutually exclusive. However, I will keep that term around for all the BRZ owners I see .
Who made up that definition?? You??? I don't agree with you here. I think the FRS convertible looks cool enough to be unisex, but it's a convertible which add cuteness to it. Same as the S2000 which you own. It's cute car, my high school teacher wanted one when they came out and she thought it was "cute", here words. However, when i informed her it was a manual 6 speed only, she instead bought a cavalier convertible. However, i wouldn't think a male was gay for buying one because of it's cool sportiness factors.

Have you seen the new FRS convertible preview pics??

But back to my original post and back on topic of the OP, which was referring to the hardtop only as pictured. I don't know why you brought up convertibles, pricing on that hasn't been released.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by gggplaya; 05-07-2013 at 01:37 PM.
gggplaya is offline   Reply With Quote