Scooby Newbie

Member#: 273629
Chapter/Region: TXIC
Vehicle:
2010 Genesis 4.6
Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by storm_trooperSTi View Post
Buy your car back from insurance, part it out and sell me the drivers door! ... Seriously I need one that color. Sucks about the subie though!
Lol, you're not the first to ask, and if I had a house I would consider it, but I don't have anywhere to put the damn thing, so they'll get to keep it.

On the other hand I have a Lincoln with a cracked radiator that you can have if you want it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by imma_stocker View Post
Ouch!! Dealerships really need to have drivers PROVE they can drive a vehicle before closing the sale.... sharks. Anyways, you'll heal up nice and painful. Car looks totaled and engine is probably shoved up into the firewall.

The V8 Genesis sedan is a nice car, my old man picked one up when they first came out and only a few problems with the nav/gps system. Mechanically its solid and the V8 came out nicer, quieter, faster, handles and stops better, AND cheaper than its V6 brother.
I read about the Navi issues and I don't really care about that, I'll use my phone for that anyway. I would get the pre 2012 version to have the ZF transmission, still keeping my eyes open, kind of briefly looked at a Taurus SHO, but not feeling the love.

And thanks, it's healing slowly, I'm hoping the numbness in my leg will pass once the swelling goes down and my neck/shoulder might need to get looked at, but slowly getting better
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
TheViking85 is offline   Reply With Quote