Scooby Newbie

Member#: 347837
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2010 WRX STI
Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by clou View Post
I messaged a member on iwsti that runs the H&Rs on his '11 and he finds them harsh. I'm thinking about giving the Eibach pro street coilovers a shot as they've gotten pretty good reviews from other forums for their comfort. Supposedly they use a KW damper, and you can maintain stock height. They use softer progressive springs as well, but I could care less because my car will maybe see a track once or twice.
I've heard some pretty interesting things about the R1's as well. In my opinion the Eibachs use quality materials and are a little more of a daily driver oriented suspension. The couple of negatives I've heard are that the top perches are metal on metal and make a lot of noise. That to me is an instant turn off ..

As far as the H&R setup ride quality, I do know that the old cup kit they sold for various VW/Audi's did not have good rep for DD's compared to a mix match bilstein + spring of your own design.

What's the story for this FEAL re-valve + swift or FEAL 401 setup? I know there is another thread on this going on. Maybe I could steal some attention from Adas ??
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by onerazorsharp; 05-22-2013 at 02:02 PM.
onerazorsharp is offline   Reply With Quote