After some dialog and research, I'm going to alter a few of my original plans.
1. The sub box will be created by a guy who seems to know the math behind making a box specific for the car its in along with the sub specs... And I do not know calculus, so I'm going to shell out $100 for a custom box for my 10" Alpine 1042. It's a good deal to me, so I'm going with that.
2. My Soundstream Rubicon 302 has reached its last leg... the one repair guy in my city is not able to fix it because he's missing a piece that has not been made in years... So if anybody has a Rubicon 302 they want to part out, I'll have to have a conversation with you.
3. I'm not going to have rear speakers. Heard enough people say that they don't really matter in the sound system if you're trying to hear the sound coming from in front of you..Plus it WILL get drowned the F out by my subwoofer once its reconnected. I will be moving the Soundstream speakers from the rear to the front.
4. I figured out how to remove the door panels! I needed a power tool for one of the screws, that was all. Gotta love complex machines.
4a. I will not be using tweeters in the system. No sense in getting them to put on the door panel when the Soundstream speakers I have are full range speakers...
5. I need to find a good monoblock/class D amplifier that is stable at 2ohms for my Alpine 1042. Any recommendations?
6. Hella Supertones have been mounted! They are going to go in the front where my extra lights could go. I have light covers that can be popped out, and there's a beautiful chamber to hold the Supertones. I went to my homeboy's car shop to use a lift on the car and got a good look under Shadowbox's engine area. I know where I'm going to run the wires. All I need to get (and I'm glad I remember this as I'm typing) is a length of wire cover to protect it from the elements. Shoot, I also need to figure out how to hook the wire I have to the battery terminal... That will come as well.
I got all the right screws for the operation, and I should have this completed by the end of the week.
7. I will be going to my local Subaru shop to have them reactivate the alarm, fix the axle boots and probably replace the axle.
(Someone else contribute already...I know you're glancing at these posts..)