Thread: ('08-'10) 2009 Outback Sport (pics)...
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013, 09:18 PM   #1979
OBS10
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 348379
Vehicle:
2010 Outback Sport
Silver

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownyHound View Post
Question for those of you on BC Racing BR coilovers: have you autox'd with them and if so, how do they perform?

I did Epic Engineering lowering springs last year thinking it was cheaper and I didn't need all the performance of coilovers. But my cousin and his 3-day old BRZ dragged me to autox last weekend and now I realize that the springs do nothing. They give me about an inch drop but ride and body roll are basically stock. I want something that will handle autox and maybe even a track day or two. Thing is, I'm not TOO concerned about ride. Whenever I ask people about their suspension, they tell me "it's great, rides like stock." Well, I actually want a stiffer ride. I'm willing to make that sacrifice for better performance.

So again, how do the BR's handle on the track vs the street? And does anyone have experience with the BC RAM coilovers?
I haven't autox'd my car yet but man do the bc's make a massive difference over stock. Once you crank the hardness on the dampening up it handles so well. And I'm coming from having a pretty nice a4. I have the br series.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
OBS10 is offline   Reply With Quote