onerazorsharp
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 347837
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2010 WRX STI
Black

Hey Tony,

Thanks for the response. Are these the Koni Inserts that require a little tailoring to put in? Also, how well are these valved to work with the yellows? Although the title I had was regarding "too low", what I wanted originally was to maintain something that won't alter the geometry too much but also change the stance a little as well.

For me, I've already made my decision on gone to Odi and Adas at Feal for my 441 Coilovers. I will say that the debate between practical coils and strut spring combos for a DD is ongoing, but as a recent buyer and researcher the biggest decision maker seems to be the service and length the sellers will go to provide for their customers .

I'm sure others that have posted would love to hear more details about this. In fact, I have a co-worker with a brand new sti that might be interested to hear more: prices, combos, technical info about install, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turn in Concepts View Post
For a daily driver I think springs and struts are the way to go. We have done some KOnis and blacks for STI guys and all have loved the setup. Inexpensive and great quality parts that will last a long time.

Tony
Nick
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by onerazorsharp; 05-22-2013 at 01:39 PM.
onerazorsharp is offline   Reply With Quote