Scooby Newbie

Member#: 354680
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
2013 WRX Limited 5Dr
WRB

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadstockpomp View Post
i dont plan on modding the car im going to leave it 100% stock for warranty purposes, i may do some cosmetic mods for looks. I ordered a vortex generator and crossbars. as far as engine and suspension 100% stock. Im debating a badge delete. ill be thinking about it for months. and what are you buying for yours if you dont mind me asking?
I'm also planning on leaving it stock for all intensive purposes. I'm coming from a 6 year old Jeep Wrangler 4dr that has had a few issues and looking forward to having a warranty again!!! I've mainly bought a radar detector (I may drive Spirited sometimes and am going to be driving it to Charleston the week after Christmas for my brothers wedding 1,000 miles 1 way), Yakima bars for my kayak, and gauges (Probably Prosport boost, water temp, and oil pressure) with a pillar pod setup. So I've been purchasing fuse taps and little things like that. I order one at a time so I can wait for each.... it take my mind off of the car because i actually have a tracking number for each and can complain in my head that my radar detector has been in AZ for 2 days when it should be almost here by now hahaha!

Also thinking about purchasing Rally Armor flaps, winter tires, and tail light overlays.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
schleges is offline   Reply With Quote