Vendor Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 282460
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2005 Evo-STI
R.R.-WRB

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoffmanEstates View Post
By far the only shop i know that works on a holiday weekend.
HAHA, well, you gotta do what you gotta do right?

It was okay, fairly simple install, the car was spotless so nothing to really worry about. Plus, since he is a truck driver, he's never home during the week and we both took up an opportunity to work with each other when our time was free. It was nice too since we weren't bothered, we caught up on a couple things as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxwatts View Post
You guys seem awesome. Wish i lived closer!
Thanks bud, HOWEVER, there's no excuse! You have a car, drive it! Ohio isn't too bad .

Just messin around, you have a couple shops around you that are killer too! I do like looking outside of the office window and seeing Colorado, New York, PA and Texas plates though!

-Mark
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|

Phone: (630) 833-8911
Email:

Fill out our online survey for up to $50 off your next order from APM -
APM Tuned is offline   Reply With Quote