Old 06-01-2003, 05:04 AM   #1
ImprezaRS dot com
over boosted again

Member#: 1458
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Vehicle:
2015 Forester 2.0 XT
2005 2.5 RS, 2013 Tribeca

Default Announcement: 2nd Annual Pikes peak Hill Climb Meet 6/27/03 Colorado Springs

See link for more details and try to post in just that one thread

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show...40#post3991340

We need RSVP's mailed to info@subaruplanet.com with your real name, nasioc user ID, email address and mobile phone number or home number. I will pass these on to John Adams at Heuberger Motors like I did last year.

Get directions at www.heubergermotors.com - Last year we had 120 people show up for free food and fun, contests for most mods, best looking (car), most miles traveled (car), most miles traveled to get there (person), and best sound system. They even cleared out the entire used car lot so we could all park our cars in there. They catered the event and had dinner and presentations of awards indoors. Should be the same this year.

There will be freebies, and food, and rally drivers signing autographs, and rides in fast cars if the police stay away this time Bring your favorite subaru books, models or hats to be signed, but please don't try to over-do it with stuff for ebay (that would be rude).

Things should start happening about 2-3pm. This is the Friday before the PPIHC, and saturday the 28th many of us are going up the mountain to watch the event. On Sunday the 29th is the IRDC import drags at Bandimere speedway in Denver. If my big turbo and STi forester automatic tranny are in the car by then I will be running in the drags!

PLEASE MAKE THIS STICKY.

Larry
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
ImprezaRS dot com is offline   Reply With Quote