View Single Post
Old 06-07-2013, 09:08 AM   #208
NASIOC Supporter
Member#: 91212
Chapter/Region: MAIC
2011 WRX 5DR
Satin White Pearl

Originally Posted by Kinjirra View Post
Ya I hear ya, couple of my friends are going so figure I might wanna give it a shot this year. GL on the rally event.
I spend 7 weekends a year racing, plus dozens more on car "stuff (particularly this year as I rebuilt the e30), so I have to pick and choose when I do stuff that will take me away from family stuff, housework, etc.

If I had not had to replace my tires last month ($700, ugh!) I'd have bought track wheels & tires for the e30 and would have done the HyperDrive, but with the weekend of the 22-23 being a full 2-day event, I'd rather not spend a whole other day on "car" stuff.

Several other people I know are going (and racing) but I could use the time to fix a few nagging issues on the car. It seems to always need SOMETHING between events and with no break between days I want to get it as buttoned up as possible.

That, plus the idea of sitting in line/standing around with a bunch of hard-parkers (some exclusions may apply) and watching them flex their bought-not-built rides (ditto) does nothing for me.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
phenryiv1 is offline   Reply With Quote