Magoon5991
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 317929
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:
2012 WRX
Ice Silver Metallic

Default Adjustable Whitline Endlink Issue

I just picked up the Adjustable Whitline Endlinks Front and rear for my 2012 Wrx. I put on a 25mm Perrin front sway and a 22mm Perrin rear sway and they drove fine with the stock endlinks; However, I spent way too long today trying to install the Whiteline endlinks. Finally I "finished the install" took the car out for a drive and I felt like I was on a skateboard going way to fast. The rattle was equivalent to a speed wobble on a skateboard. It wasnt just clunking every so often in the turns, I was driving straight and it sounded like a drum roll. I now wish I had gone with the simple Kartboy endlinks, does anybody have any experience with these as to how to install them, or maybe where I went wrong? Pictures or anything would be great. It is very possible I messed something up in the install. The directions were useless, and extremely misleading. I thought if anything I would have messed up the rear endlinks with the spacer plate and all the crap that went with that, yet the majority of noise and vibration was coming from the front.

Thanks a lot!
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Magoon5991 is offline   Reply With Quote