chanomatik
NASIOC Supporter

Member#: 159474
Chapter/Region: AKIC
Vehicle:
2013 BRZ Ltd 6MT CBS
SNOSLO

Default End of Summer Cruise 2013 Seward Sun 10/13

Not trying to be a kill joy! Enjoy your summer! I just want everyone to to start giving it some thought. PM or post dates they WILL NOT be able to go after August. If you don't share a date then you're a "maybe". I'll have too look at the autox schedule, too, and typical weather patterns to maybe choose the best weekend. Usually the closer to October the better chance of missing rain.

I don't plan on staying in Alaska forever so I'm hoping to make this a good turnout of Old School and New World Order.

Ralph/Kiwi: I'll be contacting you to pick your brains about the trip.

More details to come. Thanks!

EDIT:

WHEN: Sunday, October 13th, 2013 @ Huffman Carrs 10AM for 11AM departure

DESTINATION: Seward, AK. At least 2 pit stops along the way, maybe 3, for photo ops and bathroom breaks. Bird Creek turn out, Turnigan Pass and Hope turn out.

ACTIVITIES: Driving, eating, SeaLife Center. Foodwise, planning on making reservations at Apollo. Here's Apollo's menu: http://www.apollorestaurantak.com/

Let me know what you want. With so many people they'll probably only prepare a few in advance, but if enough people are willing to eat the same things it'll make it easier and quicker on everyone I'm sure.

PARKING IN SEWARD: 4th Ave or SeaLife Center has ample room.

MEAL: Wherever you want, but typically as a group people meet at Apollo's. http://www.apollorestaurantak.com/ Look at the menu and tell me what you want. I'll call to give them heads up and see if it's available. I think typically we can only choose a certain few dishes to have pre-made, but I will confirm that. Otherwise you're free to eat at any of the other restaurants around town. Next to Apollo is a really nice place that I've been to a few times, plus two Asian buffets nearby.

WHO IS GOING?:

_davin
Frmrbob
FourWeeks
AKSubie
TheRedBarron
MrRicH
manda.j
Shaggie
CK SilasTV
Buuuuuurz
joshcuerdo
SQUAD_907
Akrexak
mattyrides07
ICY STi
Wes_FSTGDB
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by chanomatik; 10-11-2013 at 06:05 PM.
chanomatik is offline   Reply With Quote