Scooby Newbie

Member#: 278439
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
2011 WRX 4dr Stage2+
OBP

Quote:
Originally Posted by CASHxMONEYxMIKE View Post
So anyone else had or know how to adjust this issue without resetting anything? As i was driving to work, i made a left turn, didn't go over any bumbs/ glass/ obstructions, etc. I was in second gear at like 15mph and as soon as I came out of the turn my tire pressure sensor light came on. All 4's look fine, couldn't hear or see any leaks. Drove to work another 5 miles or so, checked them again and still fine. Just wondering if our model years have super sensitive or super sh***y sensors in them. Thanks guys
Mine are pretty sensitive. I believe removing the battery terminals is the only way to reset it without the tool but I could be wrong. Mine are typically really sensitive when the temperature outside changes drastically, like its 60 in the morning and then 95 in the afternoon. Usually my solution has always been to let some air out of them and fill them back to around 32-36 PSI and drive for about 15 minutes and it goes away. Check around the valve stem seals as well sometimes those like to leak.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by Improbus; 06-20-2013 at 10:06 AM. Reason: Grammar
Improbus is offline   Reply With Quote