BREWPUBEAVER
Scooby Guru

Member#: 84547
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Vehicle:
06, Lafawnduh
Fender rolling king

So.... little story...

pelican case, air tight, like really air tight... .

last Tuesday I cleaned my Para and loaded all 5 magazines in preperation for shooting on last friday. When i got to my brothers house on friday to my dismay i opened my case with my Para, 5 loaded magazines, and a 22 cal suppressor. had been drenched in cat piss. this had to happen when i cleanded them 3 days prior... OMG, small was bad...

frustration level was high... took the Para out and the magazine in the weaspong were somewhat dry, but still smelled HOIRRIFIC.... closed the case and put it next to the car.

smell was trapped in due to being air tight, had no idea...

cleaned the Para that day and shot all day. put 100 rounds through it no isses. was even shooting steel at 100 yards with it.

fast forward to yesterday...

looked up the cost of replacement foam, as i knew there is no getting cat piss out of the foam, would smell forever.. Way to expensive. more than the pelican case cost at Costco....

went to Freddies and picked up some memory foam, and some regular stuff. was $16 totall. i used less than 1/3 of what i bought....

took me 3 hours to clean the 4 magazines, weapon, and case. the suppressor needs to be torn down as it has started to rust in some areas i cant reach... i have it in a zip lock bad full of Frog Lube and hoping it doesnt get worse untill i can get a take down tool for it.

i have 2 cats, i dont know what one pissed in my case... if i did i would be looking for a replacment...

* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
BREWPUBEAVER is offline   Reply With Quote