View Single Post
Old 06-22-2013, 01:52 PM   #3037
Scooby Guru
Member#: 43393
Chapter/Region: MAIC
2014 Audi a6
Daytona Gray

Originally Posted by Celery GT-5 View Post
Lol what underrated soap box? They put down the same power on dynos + or - 10 whp and they are rated 40crank HP apart. The wrx puts up faster straight line acceleration numbers and owners who have gone from an 09+ wrx to an sti say they feel slower stock at low speeds until the gearing gives the st ok the top end advantage.
Whenever I log into NASIOC the first thing in my CP is Celergy GT-5 with a comment about WRX superiority. Whats the matter little dick syndrome? Drive your car and leave the subjective dialogue on the acurazine website you always refer too.

I don't know what caused the codes yet. I'm going to wait to see if they come back.
So you didn't pull any codes from the ECU?

Originally Posted by PearlRex11 View Post
If it's blow by I would get a catch can soon. I would think the plugs would show some signs of that? Heard bad things about the cusco catch can and also about air/oil separators in general. Good luck, hope it's not too bad.
Didn't he say there was oil in TB? I think that's relatively conclusive of blow by isn't it? you can make DIY catch-cans to do this.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Louie is offline   Reply With Quote