Scooby Guru

Member#: 43393
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
2014 Audi a6
Daytona Gray

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celery GT-5 View Post
Lol what underrated soap box? They put down the same power on dynos + or - 10 whp and they are rated 40crank HP apart. The wrx puts up faster straight line acceleration numbers and owners who have gone from an 09+ wrx to an sti say they feel slower stock at low speeds until the gearing gives the st ok the top end advantage.
Whenever I log into NASIOC the first thing in my CP is Celergy GT-5 with a comment about WRX superiority. Whats the matter little dick syndrome? Drive your car and leave the subjective dialogue on the acurazine website you always refer too.

Quote:
I don't know what caused the codes yet. I'm going to wait to see if they come back.
So you didn't pull any codes from the ECU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PearlRex11 View Post
If it's blow by I would get a catch can soon. I would think the plugs would show some signs of that? Heard bad things about the cusco catch can and also about air/oil separators in general. Good luck, hope it's not too bad.
Didn't he say there was oil in TB? I think that's relatively conclusive of blow by isn't it? you can make DIY catch-cans to do this.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Louie is offline   Reply With Quote