View Single Post
Old 06-26-2013, 12:00 PM   #57
quentinberg007
Scooby Guru

Member#: 7887

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garandman View Post
Well, looked through the Sienna brochure last night and the AWD model has run-flat tires. Everything I've heard about them is they suck. We can get by without AWD as we put on snow tires anyway. Still considering the Flex but optioned out they get very pricey.
You could always do what I did with my car that has run flats. I changed to traditional tires and wedged a space saver spare behind the passenger front seat (MINI Cooper). That keeps it from being a projectile in an accident and we never have people in the back anyway. I've thought about making a way to mount it to the seatback in the cargo area.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garandman View Post
Any of yall have families and a Honda Pilot or Acura MDX? We have three kids so one will have to sit in the "way back" and they are 5' tall to 5'7. It seems the third row is pretty tight.
I'm 5'8", and the 3rd row of pretty much every crossover 7/8 seater is pretty awful for anything more than a short trip. You end up with your knees at chest height. Here is a site that reviews the 3rd row of a Pilot.

http://carseatblog.com/14535/2012-ho...rseats-safety/
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
quentinberg007 is offline   Reply With Quote