BlackRockRex
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 298773
Vehicle:
2012 WRX Limited
DGM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperionGap View Post
Yeah, I'm still waiting for that FB group approval too. Here's the new ride!
Definitely the best color

Quote:
Originally Posted by zman519 View Post
Ya that night I was all "yes Sir." No Sir i do not have to tell you what I'm doing. We have some rights left in the land i swore to protect! Then my girl asks the pig why he's messing with a Vet on Memorial day, ROFL I really did start LOL at that right in front of the cop. He didn't know what to say to her and said have a nice night.

Now i was not dipping around or any thing. Just minding my own
Not to criticize or anything-- because I've dealt with a couple of dickhead cops in my own lifetime-- but calling them pigs isn't fair because a) there's a ton of cool, understanding cops out there and b) a fair amount of them have done military time themselves. On a related note: do you just have Army tags or are they campaign medal tags? Not that it matters, just curious.

Finally, since the "Spotted" thread is gone, yesterday alone I saw:

2011+ - ISM - W bound on Hwy 59
2011+ - WRB - W bound on I-94
Blobeye - Silver with black trunk - N bound on 164 near Wilde
2011 - SWP - parked down the block from Taylor's downtown last night (Yes, that was me who took the next spot over)

I've also noticed a 2011+ DGM hatch parked at a house on Townline Road in Waukesha. Anyone?
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by BlackRockRex; 06-27-2013 at 02:30 PM. Reason: Remembered another sighting...
BlackRockRex is offline   Reply With Quote