If anyone is considering doing the power steering o-ring replacement, here are complete directions:
1. remove belt cover by using a 10mm socket on the 2 bolts - one on each end of the cover. Then slide the cover toward the front of the car off its bracket.
2. Remove power steering fluid reservoir's cap, screen, and fluid. Just reach a finger in the reservoir and pull the screen out. Then syphon out the 10 ounces of fluid or use a turkey baster.
3. Remove the 2 torx bolts on the reservoir with a T40 torx bit.
4. Remove the last remaining bolt on the back of the reservoir (driver's side of it) with a 12mm socket.
5. Lift up the reservoir and tilt it toward the passenger side to expose the o-ring so you can replace it.