Old 06-28-2013, 10:14 PM   #36
the suicidal eggroll
Scooby Guru
Member#: 51961
Chapter/Region: RMIC
2005 STi
2012 WRX

Originally Posted by WRXmeinMD View Post
I feel that my questioning someone only proves that im doing the right thing and not just going by word of mouth.
Refusing to accept the blatantly obvious does not mean you're "doing the right thing", it means you're in denial.

Originally Posted by WRXmeinMD View Post
@ Johnny, thanks for the link but its pretty much the same thing im seeing everywhere just an opinion, not actual data. Hard to come by I know, I almost want to take it to have it tuned with their wideband for comparison lol...
When nearly everybody who has ever bought or known somebody who's bought a Prosport or Glowshift (they're the same thing) gauge says that they're inaccurate and break ALL THE TIME, it's no longer an opinion, it's fact. I've known a lot of people who bought Prosport gauges, and to the best of my memory not a single one made it more than 6 months without requiring replacement of the gauge or sender, over and over again.

Even ignoring all of that...if you can't log from it, then the wideband is more or less useless. There's no point in buying a wideband that can't be logged from, because that means it can't be used for tuning.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
the suicidal eggroll is offline   Reply With Quote