While we have all been praising the new Legacy for what has been revealed, there still remain many questions.
• Does the new Legacy get the Hill-Holder clutch?
• Do wagons get the self-leveling rear suspension?
• Has the towing capacity been increased?
• Has the payload been increased any?
• Is there a full-size spare tire?
• Will there be a dual-range tranny offered?
• Are the above questions better suited to the yet to be released Outback/Lancaster, than to the Legacy?
• Has the interior room been increased? I would assume so, since the wheelbase is .7" longer, and the car is a tad wider.
I would say no it probably won't get self-leveling susp, and doubt there will be a dual range tranny for the states.
The other questions....I'm assuming it's bigger inside....and others....not sure.