View Single Post
Old 07-28-2013, 04:20 PM   #9
harlen
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 296124
Vehicle:
02 wrx wagon

Why is everybody so keen on telling me its hard for me to check my tire pressure? Was it very hard for you to learn how to do it?
Selling the sensors is not very lucrative... remove tire, remove sensor, remount tire, rebalance wheel assembly = more than the price of the sensors... plus my afternoon is gone. Im sure you already know this since you know that sensors are easily broken. Any competent tire tech will be able to remove and reinstall a tire without an issue, even run flats and slicks. Ask me how I know.
You guys are staying in the past... would you rather have automatic windows or manual cranks? Why cant I desire to sit in the driver seat and look at a little lcd screen and see my tire pressures rather than going outside and checking each one?
Another system to fail? Nothing breaks if it fails! Why have a turbo car if the turbo can fail? Suck in something turhoigh the compressor side and destroy your turbo and engine. Why have fuel injection if an injector can fail? Nevermind the injector, think about all the 200 other varibles and components there!

If anybody has any real information feel free to post. An Arduino with a cheap RF sensor and LCD screen would be nice too.

If not, I'll be sure not to ask any questions in here besides how big of a wheel I can fit under my fenders.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
harlen is offline   Reply With Quote