Old 07-29-2013, 10:07 PM   #15
555ordie
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 363755
Vehicle:
2004 WRX STi
Silver

Talking Pullz-On FTW!

Let me start by saying, Steve is AWESOME.
Now, I'll tell you how I got there. I purchased my first STi back in March. I've wanted the '04 since I was in HS. It was purchased through an online auto auction by the dealership I work for in ATL and shipped half way across the country. Upon arrival I made a horrible discovery. The previous owner had blown the motor long story short. After about 6 grand and a month later, I had a new motor and stage 2 car. So I thought.
The EBC was no good and that's when I was refered to Steve. Within minutes of talking on the phone, he knew what it was. He recommended I buy a manual boost controller to get rid of the clunker of an access port. I met up with him last Saturday where he spent 2-3 hours riding shotgun laptop in tow.
After many tweaks here and there and some fine tuning, I FINALLy got the STi I always wanted. It runs like it has a brand new motor as it should. I can't thank him enough and look foward to future tunes as I continue beefing up my car. If you're looking for someone who doesn't talk to you like your stupid (Which I experienced with the "well known" shop that put the new motor in) and who also is passionate about what they do, look no further. Long story short, Steve is the man!
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
555ordie is offline   Reply With Quote